02-14-2018 Special Meeting
- FEBRUARY 14, 2018
- SPECIAL MEETING
- The Poland Township Board of Trustees held a special meeting on February 14, 2018 at the Poland Township Administration Building located at 3339 Dobbins Road, Poland, Ohio. The purpose of this meeting was to interview applicants for the position of police officer for Poland Township.
- The news media was properly notified.
- Chairman Ungaro called the meeting to order at 4:31 p.m.
- Mr. Kempers led everyone in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll call was taken and present were Trustees Ungaro, Wollet and Kempers.
- Chairman Ungaro moved to adjourn into executive session at 4:32 p.m. for the purpose of interviewing personnel for the Police Department, motion seconded by Vice-Chair Wollet. Roll call vote. Voting yes - Ungaro, Wollet and Kempers… motion carried.
- Chairman Ungaro moved to go out of executive session and into regular session at 6:00 p.m., seconded by Vice-Chair Wollet.
- Voting yes - Ungaro, Wollet and Kempers… motion carried.
- No action was taken.
- Eric C. Ungaro, Chairman
- Joanne Wollet, Vice-Chair
- Edward R. Kempers, Trustee
- Paul J. Canter, Fiscal Officer