Poland Township Government
The Poland Township form of government consists of three Trustees and a Township Clerk, who are elected for a four-year term. The terms are staggered so that each two years, either one Trustee and the Clerk, or two Trustees, are up for election.
The Township Board of Trustees is the overall governing body of the Township. They decide issues of Township policy, and are responsible for the expenditure of all Township funds and the hiring of Township employees.
- Ursuline High School—1988.
- Kent and Youngstown State Universities. 2004. B.S. in Education.
- Westminster College. 2005. Masters in Administration.
- Special Education Teacher: (94–Present) Youngstown City / Howland High School.
- Varsity Football Defensive Coordinator: (90–Present) Youngstown City / Howland.
- Chairmen of The Poland Township Trustees—2014, 2015
- Western Reserve Joint Fire District Board—2012, 2013, 2015
- CASTLO Board—(2012–Present).
- Mahoning County Mental Health and Recovery Board— (2014-Present).
- President— SOLACE of the Valley.
- Vice President Poland High School Swim Team.
- Vice Chair for the Citizens for Poland Schools. (2011).
- Co-Aquatics Director of the Poland Swim Club—(2011–2014).
- Vice President YMCA Neptunes.
- Wife—Nanette (Vechiarelli) Ungaro
- Daughters—Gina (Age 16) Carly (Age 13)
- Mother and Father—Patrick and Theresa Ungaro
- In-laws— Dom and Carol Vechiarelli